A marketing professional at American Safety will perform a few different duties. These duties will entail market research, evaluation of current workload and clients, customer relations, promotional campaigns, and more.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines